- Amenorrhea (absence of menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation)
- Menorrhagia* (increased amount and duration of flow)
- Metrorrhagia (bleeding between cycles)
- Polymenorrhea* (short cycles of less than 3 weeks)
- Oligomenorrhea*(long cycles of more than 6 weeks)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
* The average length of the cycle is about 28 days and the menstrual phase usually lasts 4 days.
Recommended products and usage
Amenorrhea, metrorrhagia, polymenorrhea, oligomenorrhea
Use the Full Body Detox Tea for 21 days followed by the Happy Periods Tea for 3 months.
Dysmenorrhea and menorrhagia
Use the Painful and Heavy flow periods relief Tea one week prior and during your periods.
Use the PMS relief tea 2 weeks prior your periods.
Use the Full Body Detox Tea for 21 days followed by the Endometriosis Relief Tea and the Serenity Tea for 3 months.
DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR LACTATING
The content of this listing is not intended to be a substitute of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or a herbal product you plan to use.